Here is my weekly feature follow-up for this week. Nobody commented on my original post, so, I came up with a list of ten things that are signs of being a procrastinator.
You May Be A Procrastinator If…
- It’s day 30 of your 30-day project and you haven’t even started working on it yet.
- You have to set your clock 5 – 15 minutes fast, otherwise, you would be 5 – 15 minutes late all of the time.
- Your “Black Friday” is actually “Black 23” because you buy all of your Christmas gifts on Dec. 23rd.
- You are so good at all-nighters that you could teach a college level course titled: “The Art of the All-Nighter.”
- You only tidy your house when there is a noxious smell wafting in from an area of the house that should not smell bad.
- You spent $1000 on eating out this month because you keep failing to pack a lunch.
- You have a gym membership at 24-hour fitness because you leave your workout to the last thing in the day, literally.
- Your planner is empty except for the very last weeks of each month where you have to write insanely small because you left EVERYTHING to be done in the last week.
- You never invite your parents over because your house is such a mess that it would take at least a month to clean it to a level that is socially acceptable.
- When you say, “I’ll be there in a few minutes,” you really mean, “I’ll be there in 2 hours.”
Next week’s weekly feature is: Blogger
You May Be A Blogger If…
Hopefully, I will have a few comments on this one! I can’t wait to hear what you guys have to say! 🙂