- Why do you blog? To gain followers? To make friends? To win customers?
- If your blog exceeded your wildest dreams, what would that look like? How many followers would you have? How often would you post? What would your blog do for you?
~Michelle and the WordPress Team
THREE GOALS FOR MY BLOG THIS YEAR:
1) HAVE AMAZING CONTENT, CONSISTENTLY BY 2018
I really, really want to be a full time author who makes a living writing. The lifestyle, the freedom, and the ability to be my own boss excites me. This means that if I want to get paid by readers, I need to have content worth reading. I cannot get by with being all right or even good; I need to be AMAZING!
PLUS, I invite you guys to critique my blog. What do you like about it? What needs work? What do you absolutely hate about it?
2) HAVE A FULLY CUSTOMIZED, INDEPENDENT BLOG BY 2018
I want my own website, but I need to know how to build one and have the money to buy a domain name. So, working towards making sure I have money and insight is what I need to work towards. Taking my blog to the next level, is very important to me. So, why not make it a solid goal?
3) BE AN ADVANCED BLOGGER BY 2018
Skills, skills, skills, I need skills. Being a noob is frustrating and exciting at the same time. I know, for sure, that I do not want to be a noob in 2018. For my final goal: I chose not to be a noob! I will continue to work at becoming an advanced blogger as much as humanly possible!
PLEASE, I welcome blog tips, tricks, and especially books on braking out of “noob-dom.”